Organizing Ancillary Meetings and Workshops
As part of the 2021 Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS), the Association for Information Systems (AIS) is seeking participation by all Information Systems organizations to conduct a virtual ancillary meeting in conjunction with AMCIS.
Registration will open soon for all SIG/Ancillary/Pre/Post conference virtual meeting requests.
REMINDER: All workshops should be submitted as workshops.
Workshops are typically half- or full-day sessions that facilitate discussion and exploration of ideas, techniques, and methodologies that advance research, teaching knowledge of IS-related concepts, or products from industry and their application to academia, educational curricula, or industry practice.
Please visit the OAM site for additional details and to submit your request.
Ancillary Meeting Schedule
|1.||Decide if your group wants to be part of the official AMCIS 2021 Virtual Conference.||Now|
|2.||Begin the OAM application process. Submit as much information as you have or your best estimates; you can always come back and adjust later.||As soon as possible to reserve your space.|
|3.||Complete the registration portion of the OAM application.||June 15, 2021|
|4.||Finalize details.||July 14, 2021|
· Listing your group on the Official AMCIS Registration Form
· Scheduled registration reports
· Virtual logistical planning
· Use of Zoom platform, if scheduled during the available time frame provided on the OAM site
· Scheduled tech check session provided pre-conference
· Staff/Technical Support in each “room”, if scheduled during the available time frame provided on the OAM site
|Ancillary Meeting Registration Reports|
· We will post the number of registrants on the “Ancillary Meetings” page on the AMCIS 2021 website by end of the day, every Tuesday.
· You will receive a full report with names, email address (TBD), twice before the conference begins.
Should you require assistance or have questions during this process, contact Robina Wahid at firstname.lastname@example.org.