Preference for attendance will be given to those students who have not completed their coursework and comprehensive examination at the time of application to the Doctoral Consortium.
The application includes:
- Cover sheet (no more than one page) with your name, address, email, year in which you started your doctoral program and a brief (one paragraph) description of your research interests and motivation for applying to the Doctoral Consortium for early students.
- Letter of recommendation from your faculty advisor or a major professor
- Curriculum vita
- Due date for applications and letter of recommendation is Friday, June 11th, 2021.
- Decisions made and communicated to applicants: July 2nd, 2021
- DC, Tuesday, August 10, 2021, from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm (EDT) and Wednesday, August 11, 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm (EDT). Meet up (with the later stage PhD students) during breaks and for keynotes and panelists.
Please email all application materials as attachments in a single email to Geneviève Bassellier (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Martin Santana (email@example.com), this year’s AMCIS Doctoral Consortium for early Students Co-Chairs. Please subject the email with the following: “AMCIS – Doctoral Consortium for early students 2021 application”.
If you have any questions, please contact us.